Hold Everything!!!

Is it just me, or does time speed up the moment you become a parent?  I seriously feel like my boys were just born, and then, all the sudden, I find myself sitting on my sofa, talking with my neighbor about sending them off to kindergarten!!

I remember when they were first born feeling so overwhelmed.  The twin thing really threw me for a loop.    I remember someone saying to me "the days are long, but the years are short".  So TRUE!!!   I tell you, I would love nothing more than to have those little babies back for just a moment.

I will say, that I have completely enjoyed my time with them so far.  They are amazing little people and make my life better every day!!

So, please indulge me here, while I take a little stroll down memory lane :)












This picture on the left was taken by the super talented Della Chen.  I love it.  And I'm sad to say, that it is one of the only pictures that I have of myself with the boys when they were babies.  The cobbler's kids have no shoes I guess.

Six day old Dexter :)     
Harvey was only 4lbs when he was born and could fit in the palm of my hand.  He was one tiny little thing!!



















At a year and a half, Harvey loved this big bird stuffed animal.














 Dexter went through a pretty bad biting phase.  Our friend bought him this book, and he loved it!  He used to read it all the time.

Here they are on their fourth birthday.  They'll be five in May.  Crazy!!!

0 comments: