Newborn Shoot in Walla Walla, WA!!!

I spent last Friday in Walla Walla photographing the newest addition to the Crane family, Mr. Sullivan.   He's such a cute little peanut!!!  It was just 15 months ago, that I was in Walla Walla photographing his brother Beckett.  Since then, I've worked with the Crane's several times, and I've got to tell you, I just love these people.  They are so nice, and they have the cutest kids!!!

By the way,  Renee and Ryan Crane are not just the parents of two adorable little boys.  They are also the owners of Kerloo Cellars.  So next time you are in Walla Walla, be sure to stop by their tasting room downtown, and treat yourself to a little Kerloo!





Proud big brother Beckett watching over his sleeping brother.

Cute!!!


I love Sullivan's baby hair swirl

0 comments: