Happy Birthday Rosanne Ross!

Well I had a fantastic weekend of shooting!  I can't wait to share it all with you.

On Saturday, I had the great pleasure of photographing the 60th birthday party of Rosanne Ross.

This amazing party was held at the beautiful Bellevue Club, and co-ordinated by the talented Katy Griffiths of Vows: Wedding and Event Planning.  Every thing about this event was superb! The styling was just perfect, but what really made this party outstanding was the people.  I was so charmed by the Ross family and their friends.  A truly lovely group!

You may recognize the pug photos that were used for table numbers from the pug shoot I did back in June.  I think they looked great!!











Check out these gorgeous invitations!


This is the cake!!!  Can you believe it?  Thank you  Mike's Amazing Cakes.  (It tasted amazing as well!)

Pug photos, such an adorable detail.


A shot of the beautiful room.  


And of course, no party would be complete with out plenty of dancing!




1 comments:

Drew Watts said...

Elated to see such unique and classy table arrangements. Went for a birthday dinner of my aunt last month. Organized by my cousin at one of the fantastic event venue Atlanta with best quality preparations. Liked the dinner dishes and colorful cup cakes. Also the sober decorations were eye catching.