Pup-A-Palooza!!!

I've been thinking lately, why should the kids have all the fun?  Our dogs are family members too!!!  And so with that in mind, I've decided to open my doors to our furry four legged friends, and am launching Sandra Coan Photography's first annual Pup-A-Palooza!!!

This one day only event will take place at my Greenwood studio on Saturday Oct. 1st from 9:00 to 4:00.  Pup portraits are $100 a session, or $150 for Pups with their Peeps.  The session fee includes a twenty minute studio shoot, and an online gallery to share with family and friends.  If you're thinking, "But wait, I want a CD of my images... and maybe a beautiful fine art album that holds 12 custom 4x6 prints!  If only!!"  Well my friend, both of those things will be offered as well!  CDs for $50 and custom fine art albums for $135!  A deal!!  I know!  And really, just in time for the Holidays!

And here's the best part, a portion of the sitting fee will be donated to Seattle's Humane Society!

And wait, there's more! All participants will be treated to an adorable gift bag, full of wonderful doggie products from our friends at Good Clean Dog!  Woohoo!


The Pup sittings are by appointment only, so call or email to set up your appointment today!

 206.841.2260
sandra@sandracoan.com


0 comments: