Busy Week!!


This little guy was having a mid session snack when I snapped this picture.
There is something about the way he's looking up over his bottle that I find adorable!
Whew!  It has been a busy week!  And between shooting, shipping holiday orders, and trying to get my own family ready for Christmas, I'm feeling a little scattered!  I'm also feeling very behind on my blogging!  And I've had soooo many beautiful shoots this week!!  So I thought instead of featuring photos from just one of my session, I'd share one from each session this week.
I love the light here!

these next two are of sleeping newborns (obviously).  Just precious!



Lips!!!!  I know I've already posted this photo... but look at those lips!  I had to post again!

Mother and son on a cloudy Seattle day

0 comments: