Family Photography 101


Okay… I’m doing it!  My first ever photography workshop just for moms and dads!!
What it is:  A four-hour workshop all about how to get great everyday photos of your kids.  We’ll cover photography basics like understanding light, composition and proper exposures. As well as some kid basics, like what works best with what age, and how to bend a toddler to your will!!  And after I’ve taught you all my tricks, I’ll turn you loose on our child models so that you can practice what you’ve learned.
I’ll also feed you!  How great is that!?
What it is not: This is not a class for professional photographers.  This is a class for real people taking everyday portraits. Talk of F-stops and apertures will be replaced by easy tips on how to get great photos without heavy technical know-how. So please do not feel like you have to own a fancy camera to attend.  Whatever camera you have will work, be it your Cannon Mark II, your old Olympus point and shoot, or your iPhone.  As long as you can learn the basics, you can take a beautiful picture!
What is the price for such a fantastic day of learning? $250
And when will this amazing workshop take place? Feb 18thth, 2011 (10:00 to 2:00 at my Greenwood studio)
So there you have it friends.  Please email me to register at Sandra@sandracoan.com
I’m looking forward to seeing you soon!

0 comments: