Instagram Inspiration

If you follow my blog, then you already know that I’m obsessed with the camera on my iPhone.  Seriously.  I just love it! 

About a year ago I joined Instagram, which has only fueled my obsession.   For those of you who don’t know, Instagram is a photo sharing program that allows you to snap a photo on your phone, run it through a cool filter, and then share it with all of your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or their own Instagram feed.  I’m truly blown away by the gorgeous work that is being made out there!!!  It’s so inspiring!

Since it’s launch in 2010, Instagram has exploded.  The only problem is, what do you do with all of those tiny photos trapped on your  phone?  I personally believe that beautiful pictures should not only be shared, they should be printed!  Luckily, there are many ways to make that happen.

Check out this post I wrote on Little Bellows for all sorts of great ideas!!

www.littlebellows.com

Happy Shooting!!


0 comments: