Do you want to know a secret?


When I'm out in the world photographing my own children, I rarely use my DSLR.  How do I get such amazing pictures?  I use my iPhone!
Yep!
Some of the best pictures I've taken of my own family were taken on an iPhone!
How?  
'Cause I've got mad skills!   And I want to teach them all to you!

Please join me on June 24th for my first ever iPhone photography class!  Yes, we'll talk about things like composition and how to frame a great photo, but we'll also talk Instagram, Hipstamatic, Camera +, Snapseed and so much more!  I'll show you how to crop and adjust exposures on your images to turn your snapshots into works of art!
We'll also cover lots and lots of cool ways to print and display your photos!
Fun!!!
When:  June 24th from 10:00 to 12:00 
Where:  Sandra’s Greenwood Studio310 NW 85th Street Seattle 98117
Only $150 per person(and I have gift certificates... what an awesome Father's Day gift that would be!)
Spaces are limited and filling up fast, so call or email to get on the list today!
sandra@sandracoan.com  206-841-2260






0 comments: