My New Goal!

I'm sure it comes as no surprise to tell you that I love taking pictures.  Really love it.  At any given time, I have at least one of my three favorite cameras on me (the current three favs are, my Canon Mark II, my 1953 Rolleiflex, and my iPhone).  But what I realized (with a little help from a friend) is that I only ever post the pictures I take at work.  And thats just crazy!!!  Because I'm taking pictures all the time, every day, and have so much more to share.

So here it is... my new goal.  A picture a day!  Okay... maybe every other day.  But the point is, I'm going to share more of the photos I take for myself, when I'm out in the world, with my family, just living my life.

I hope you'll enjoy.

This photo was taken about an hour ago as I walked to school to pick up my boys.  This, sadly, is what June looks like in Seattle.  And yes, I'm a little bitter, because I'm tired of wearing rain boots and carrying umbrellas.  I want to wear strappy sandles and paint my toes red.  I want to wear a dress.

Sadly that will probably not happen until July 5th.  The date we here in Seattle call the first day of Summer.


1 comments: